Check Your English Vocabulary for IELTS : Essential words and phrases to help you maximise your IELTS score
This bestselling workbook provides a resource for students studying towards the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam. It has been written for students at intermediate level and above, and is particularly appropriate for anyone who plans to study or train at an English-speaking college or university.
Fully updated for this fourth edition, the book provides exercises to help teach and build general and topic-specific vocabulary related to the IELTS test and also covers grammar, use of English, comprehension and spelling.
Suitable for both self-study and the classroom, it includes a range of activities to help students build and improve their English vocabulary and language skills.
- Tests and improves vocabulary using a variety of useful, interesting and enjoyable exercises
- Easy-to-use format with clear instructions
- Comprehensive answer key with additional information
- Includes IELTS-style Speaking and Writing tasks with sample answers to allow for productive practice of target language
Download Check Your English Vocabulary for IELTS : Essential words and phrases to help yo (9781472947376).pdf, available at www.noregret-themovie.com for free.
- Rawdon Wyatt
- Paperback | 144 pages
- 210 x 297 x 10.16mm | 403g
- Publication date
- 15 Aug 2017
- Bloomsbury Information
- Publication City/Country
- London, United Kingdom
- Edition Statement
- UK ed.
- Bestsellers rank