Microscopic Aspects of Nonlinearity in Condensed Matter
Major topics addressed in the proceedings of the inaugural Conference of the Institute of Theoretical Physics at the U. of Florence, June 1990, include complexity and coherence in spin glasses, associative distributive memory, low dimensional electronic materials, magnets, Josephson junction arrays,
Download Microscopic Aspects of Nonlinearity in Condensed Matter (9780306440014).pdf, available at www.noregret-themovie.com for free.
- Alan R. Bishop, V. L. Pokrovsky, V. Tognetti
- Hardback | 374 pages
- 177.8 x 260.35 x 25.4mm | 870g
- Publication date
- 31 Jan 1992
- Springer Science+Business Media
- Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Publication City/Country
- New York, NY, United States
- Edition Statement
- 1991 ed.
- Illustrations note
- 374 p.