Intercultural Communication in Contexts
The 7th edition of Intercultural Communication in Contexts examines communication in multicultural relationships and provides the tools for effective communication amid cultural, ethnic, and religious differences in domestic and global contexts. Students are introduced to the primary approaches for studying intercultural communication along with a theoretical and practical framework for applying the approaches in their own lives. The varied backgrounds of coauthors Judith N. Martin, a social scientist, and Thomas K. Nakayama, a critical rhetorician, bring a unique viewpoint to the subject matter. The Connect course for this offering includes SmartBook, an adaptive reading and study experience which guides students to master, recall, and apply key concepts while providing automatically-graded assessments.
McGraw-Hill Connect (R) is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
* SmartBook (R) - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
* Access to your instructor's homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
* Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
* The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
Download Intercultural Communication in Contexts (9780073523934).pdf, available at www.noregret-themovie.com for free.
- Judith N. Martin, Thomas K. Nakayama
- Paperback | 576 pages
- 188 x 231 x 22mm | 830g
- Publication date
- 16 May 2017
- McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- MCGRAW-HILL Professional
- Publication City/Country
- United States
- Edition Statement
- 7th edition
- Illustrations note
- 7 Illustrations, unspecified
- Bestsellers rank